- Lucite Shofar Stand for Small Ram Shofar Horn Length Up To 15 InchesFor shofars 11-18 inches$15.40
- Lucite Extra Large Yemenite Shofar Stand for Horn Lengths 40-52 Inches$43.02
- Folding Acrylic Shofar Stand with Wood Base for Yemenite Kudu Horns 24"-35" Inches Length$49.23
- Yemenite Shofar Stand Made of Lucite - for Horns Length 22-40 Inches$29.26
- Shofar Stand of Lucite for Large Ram's Horn Shofar Length 18-23 InchesFor shofars over 18"$15.39
- Shofar Stand for Ram's Horn Shofar - Acrylic with Wood Base$29.56
- Folding Acrylic Shofar Stand with Wood Base for Yemenite Kudu Horns 36"-50" Inches Length$59.49
- Hand Painted Wood Rams Horn Stand for Small Shofar, Jerusalem Design - Yair Emanuel$39.89
- Hand Crafted Wood Shofar Stand with Lucite Clips - For Rams Horn 11-18 Inches longFor shofars size 11"-18"$23.58
- Wood Shofar Stand Large, Hand Painted Seven Species - Yair Emanuel$44.66
- Folding Acrylic Shofar Stand with Plastic Base for Yemenite Kudu Horns 36"-50" Inches Length$57.44
- Lucite Ram's Horn Shofar Stand for Medium Length 11-18 Inches ShofarFor shofars size 11"-18"$14.20
- Wood Hand Painted Shofar Stand for Small Rams Horn Seven Species - Yair Emanuel$39.89
- Folding Acrylic Shofar Stand with Plastic Base for Yemenite Kudu Horns 24"-35" Inches Length$47.17
Give your shofar the attention it deserves! When not in use, place your shofar in one of our elegant shofar stands. This will beautify the shofar as well as reflecting your respect for its awesome message. The Yair Emanuel stands are intended mainly for rams horns and come in a small and large size. They are bright and cheerful with traditional themes such as Jerusalem or Seven Species expressed in a vivid harmonious splash of color.
Your long spiraled Yemenite horn will become an admired decoration at home or place of work when it stands in one of our lucite Shofar holders. Stately but stylized, a lucite stand relegate dignity and prominence to this precious Judaica items.
The word shofar in Hebrew has the same letters as the word to beautify. The piercing wordless cry of the shofar is a call for self-improvement, to bring spiritual beauty to our lives. Placing your shofar in a beautiful shofar stand enhances this year-long message.