- Pouch for Yemenite Shofar with Strap and Pocket, Dark Blue Velvet - Yair Emanuel$29.07 - $41.31
- Navy Velvet Pouch for Rams Horn Shofar, View of Jerusalem - Yair Emanuel$18.21
- Custom Text Personalized Leather Shoulder Strap Carrying Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn$96.24
- Lion of Judah Blue Velvet Yemenite Shofar Bag for Shofar 36 to 46 inches$29.36
- Leather Shoulder Strap for Carrying Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn on Shoulder$64.14
- Blue Velvet Pouch for Yemenite Shofar - Silver Embroidered Jerusalem ImageChoice of sizes$35.25
- Blue Velvet Pouch for Yemenite Shofar - Gold Embroidered Jerusalem & Star of DavidChoice of sizes$35.25
- Burgundy Velvet Pouch for Rams Horn Shofar, View of Jerusalem - Yair Emanuel$18.21
- Ram's Horn Shofar Bag White Velvet - Embroidered Gold Shofar with Hebrew Text$22.31
- Blue Velvet Shofar Pouch Embroidered Symbols - For Yemenite Shofar 36 - 46 Inches$29.36
- Oval Wood Stand with Kudu Horn Clips - for Ram Shofar Length 11-18 InchesFor shofars size 11"-18"$29.30
- Blue Velvet Shofar Pouch, Stars of David - for Yemenite Shofar 36 - 46 inches long$29.36
Honor your shofar and yourself with a decorative shofar pouch that you can carry with you, elegantly and comfortably, wherever you go. Keep your shofar in a pouch during prayers in the Synagogue to ensure that it remains dust-free without scratches. A pouch is also the ideal solution for storing and protecting your shofar during the year.
MyShofar offers a select number of pouches in quality black or blue velvet. They are tastefully embroidered with Judaica icons or with the Biblical verse praising the shofar blowing. If you seek a more colorful pouch you will enjoy Yair Emanuel’s blue velvet pouch with a tasteful Old Jerusalem design. Look for the pouch that has a special pocket to store your prayer book.
Throughout the ages, the call of the shofar has touched the deepest recesses of the soul, reaching an inner point where words cannot penetrate. It speaks to every person, bringing him a message of strength and hope for change. MyShofar recognizes the supreme importance of the Shofar for the Jew and for all of mankind.