Polished Yemenite Shofars
- Large Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 33"-36"$101.72
- Small Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 22"-24"$67.45
- Large Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 37"-39"$129.76
- Medium Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 29"-32"$96.53
- Small Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 25"-26"$77.83
- Extra Large Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 42"-43"$150.53
- Small Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 27"-28"$83.03
- Jumbo Extra Large Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 44"$171.29
- Jumbo Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 45"-46"$192.06
- Jumbo Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn Polished Finish 51"-52"$327.06
- Jumbo Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 49"-50"$288.64
- Jumbo Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 47"-48"$223.22
- Extra Large Polished Yemenite Shofar Kudu Horn 40"-41"$143.26
Recent years have seen the growing popularity of the long-spiraled Yemenite shofar that originated in Yemen and has now spread world-wide. MyShofar has responded to the trend with a wide choice of majestic looking polished Yemenite Shofars. Their haunting deep sounds have a melodious note that you will come to love. Practice will bring you a variety of tones too.
A polished Yemenite shofar makes a wonderful gift – suitable for any occasion. When not in use, they will always look impressive on display. A regular question of customers is – does the polished finish affect the sound? The answer is No. The choice is entirely a matter of taste and preference. The sheen of the polished shofar makes difference in the sound.
Since MyShofar focuses mainly on Shofars, we are able to bring to our customers years of experience and expertise in the field. Scroll through our site and choose what suits your taste and budget. We stand behind every Shofar on the site. Call our friendly helpful staff any time of the day for personal guidance and assistance – before or after your purchase. At MyShofar, the only customer is a satisfied customer.
Our warehouse is a cacophony of sounds since every Shofar is checked again and again for quality of sound before it is dispatched. Each one carries a Kashrut certificate from the Tel Aviv Rabbinate confirming its ritual validity. And to help you feel at-home with your new Shofar, we have prepared a Guide that will be included free of charge.
Now, all you need to do is to choose the polished Yemenite Shofar that meets your taste and budget and enjoy blowing!